Extensions Database 3.2 / 3.3 ⇒ 3.2 & 3.3 Ultimate Points Extension

3.2.x & 3.3.x
User avatar

Venatus Vinco
Users
Users
Posts: 8
Joined: 09 Sep 2017, 11:30

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by Venatus Vinco »

Hello,

While this is being worked on...is there a way, or future option, to make user points transfer records public (or at least view-able by mods)?

Thanks!

VV

User avatar

EaglesTruth
Users
Users
Posts: 8
Joined: 06 Aug 2017, 02:41

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by EaglesTruth »

This extension is still not working with me. I keep getting the same error as soon as i enable it....
Fatal error: Uncaught phpbb\module\exception\module_exception: CANNOT_REMOVE_MODULE in /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/module/module_manager.php:448 Stack trace: #0 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migration/tool/module.php(420): phpbb\module\module_manager->delete_module(235, 'acp') #1 [internal function]: phpbb\db\migration\tool\module->remove('acp', 'ACP_CAT_DOT_MOD...', 'ACP_POINTS') #2 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migration/tool/module.php(454): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 [internal function]: phpbb\db\migration\tool\module->reverse('add', 'acp', 'ACP_CAT_DOT_MOD...', 'ACP_POINTS') #4 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(714): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(683): phpbb\db\migrator->run_step(Array, false, true) #6 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(436): phpbb\db\migrator->process_data_step(Array, Array) #7 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(288): phpbb\db\migrator->try_apply('\\dmzx\\ulti in /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/module/module_manager.php on line 448
And before anybody tells me i need to delete the data in my database tables, I do this manually everytime. Because it wont let me un-enable the extension. I have to manually remove the points tables and stuff and then delete the folder via FTP. Please can someone help me with this problem.

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx Online
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6735
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by dmzx »

EaglesTruth wrote: 25 May 2018, 06:41 This extension is still not working with me. I keep getting the same error as soon as i enable it..
PM me Admin account and board details.
Upload the 1.2.1 version to your board and i will set it correct.

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx Online
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6735
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by dmzx »

Venatus Vinco wrote: 25 May 2018, 04:11 Hello,

While this is being worked on...is there a way, or future option, to make user points transfer records public (or at least view-able by mods)?

Thanks!

VV
You see them in "Logs" or do you mean something different ?

User avatar

seacoast
Users
Users
Posts: 159
Joined: 28 Aug 2017, 19:58

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by seacoast »

dmzx wrote: 24 May 2018, 11:39First post updated
Thank you. ;)
Can I update from 1.8 on phpbb 3.2.1 without losing data?

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx Online
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6735
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by dmzx »

seacoast wrote: 25 May 2018, 11:09
dmzx wrote: 24 May 2018, 11:39First post updated
Thank you. ;)
Can I update from 1.8 on phpbb 3.2.1 without losing data?
I cannot guaranty for data loss but will PM you with a idea I have to try.
But always backup everything before you try it!!

User avatar

seacoast
Users
Users
Posts: 159
Joined: 28 Aug 2017, 19:58

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by seacoast »

Ok sounds good! Thank you.

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx Online
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6735
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by dmzx »

seacoast wrote: 25 May 2018, 11:17 Ok sounds good! Thank you.
See PM to try it :wink:

User avatar

Venatus Vinco
Users
Users
Posts: 8
Joined: 09 Sep 2017, 11:30

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by Venatus Vinco »

dmzx wrote: 25 May 2018, 08:24 You see them in "Logs" or do you mean something different ?
Maybe I am missing something: users can see their own logs, yes. But I am looking for a way for mods/public to see logs or a transaction history.

Thanks. Sorry if I am not being clear or if this function already exists and I am missing how to activate it.

VV

User avatar

seacoast
Users
Users
Posts: 159
Joined: 28 Aug 2017, 19:58

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by seacoast »

Ok. I'll have to wait until next week when I have some time. Thanks again. I'll let you know how it works for me. :)

User avatar

Solidjeuh
Users
Users
Posts: 348
Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 02:40

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by Solidjeuh »

Seems that 'ACP_POINTS' translation is missing in common.php ?
I see this on viewonline.php: ACP_POINTS

Same here:

Image
Forum voor NL Extensie vertalingen ---> https://www.supportforum.be
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

User avatar

Coryu
Users
Users
Posts: 1
Joined: 29 May 2018, 13:42

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by Coryu »

An extension that I was waiting for !! I will download and install. I'll see if it's translated into Spanish.

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx Online
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6735
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by dmzx »

First post updated

User avatar

Solidjeuh
Users
Users
Posts: 348
Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 02:40

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by Solidjeuh »

I have a blank page when I try to rob someone.
Tried with mchat posing enabled and disabled.. same error

phpBB 3.2.3 RC.1
PHP 7.2.3

Code: Select all

[Fri Jun 01 22:58:47.114735 2018] [:error] [pid 30486] [client 109.129.142.168:62546] #4 {main}, referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 22:58:47.114784 2018] [:error] [pid 30486] [client 109.129.142.168:62546]   thrown in /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/core/points_robbery.php on line 322, referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 23:00:43.323040 2018] [:error] [pid 31702] [client 109.129.142.168:62720] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function has() on null in /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/core/points_robbery.php:322, referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 23:00:43.323071 2018] [:error] [pid 31702] [client 109.129.142.168:62720] Stack trace:, referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 23:00:43.323112 2018] [:error] [pid 31702] [client 109.129.142.168:62720] #0 /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/controller/main.php(259): dmzx\\ultimatepoints\\core\\points_robbery->main(Array), referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 23:00:43.323155 2018] [:error] [pid 31702] [client 109.129.142.168:62720] #1 /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php(135): dmzx\\ultimatepoints\\controller\\main->handle_ultimatepoints(), referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 23:00:43.323203 2018] [:error] [pid 31702] [client 109.129.142.168:62720] #2 /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php(57): Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\HttpKernel->handleRaw(Object(phpbb\\symfony_request), 1), referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 23:00:43.323243 2018] [:error] [pid 31702] [client 109.129.142.168:62720] #3 /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/app.php(35): Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\HttpKernel->handle(Object(phpbb\\symfony_request)), referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 23:00:43.323250 2018] [:error] [pid 31702] [client 109.129.142.168:62720] #4 {main}, referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 23:00:43.323288 2018] [:error] [pid 31702] [client 109.129.142.168:62720]   thrown in /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/core/points_robbery.php on line 322, referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery

User avatar

Solidjeuh
Users
Users
Posts: 348
Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 02:40

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by Solidjeuh »

I tried to rob you on this forum, and i get:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/core/points_robbery.php on line 322: Undefined variable: phpbb_container

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function has() on null in /home/dmzxwebn/public_html/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/core/points_robbery.php:322 Stack trace: #0 /home/dmzxwebn/public_html/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/controller/main.php(259): dmzx\ultimatepoints\core\points_robbery->main(Array) #1 [internal function]: dmzx\ultimatepoints\controller\main->handle_ultimatepoints() #2 /home/dmzxwebn/public_html/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php(137): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /home/dmzxwebn/public_html/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php(57): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw(Object(phpbb\symfony_request), 1) #4 /home/dmzxwebn/public_html/app.php(35): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle(Object(phpbb\symfony_request)) #5 {main} thrown in /home/dmzxwebn/public_html/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/core/points_robbery.php on line 322

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic