Extensions Database 3.2 / 3.3 ⇒ 3.2 & 3.3 Ultimate Points Extension
-
Venatus Vinco
- Users

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 09 Sep 2017, 11:30
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
Hello,
While this is being worked on...is there a way, or future option, to make user points transfer records public (or at least view-able by mods)?
Thanks!
VV
While this is being worked on...is there a way, or future option, to make user points transfer records public (or at least view-able by mods)?
Thanks!
VV
-
EaglesTruth
- Users

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 06 Aug 2017, 02:41
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
This extension is still not working with me. I keep getting the same error as soon as i enable it....
And before anybody tells me i need to delete the data in my database tables, I do this manually everytime. Because it wont let me un-enable the extension. I have to manually remove the points tables and stuff and then delete the folder via FTP. Please can someone help me with this problem.Fatal error: Uncaught phpbb\module\exception\module_exception: CANNOT_REMOVE_MODULE in /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/module/module_manager.php:448 Stack trace: #0 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migration/tool/module.php(420): phpbb\module\module_manager->delete_module(235, 'acp') #1 [internal function]: phpbb\db\migration\tool\module->remove('acp', 'ACP_CAT_DOT_MOD...', 'ACP_POINTS') #2 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migration/tool/module.php(454): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 [internal function]: phpbb\db\migration\tool\module->reverse('add', 'acp', 'ACP_CAT_DOT_MOD...', 'ACP_POINTS') #4 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(714): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(683): phpbb\db\migrator->run_step(Array, false, true) #6 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(436): phpbb\db\migrator->process_data_step(Array, Array) #7 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(288): phpbb\db\migrator->try_apply('\\dmzx\\ulti in /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/module/module_manager.php on line 448
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
PM me Admin account and board details.EaglesTruth wrote: 25 May 2018, 06:41 This extension is still not working with me. I keep getting the same error as soon as i enable it..
Upload the 1.2.1 version to your board and i will set it correct.
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
You see them in "Logs" or do you mean something different ?Venatus Vinco wrote: 25 May 2018, 04:11 Hello,
While this is being worked on...is there a way, or future option, to make user points transfer records public (or at least view-able by mods)?
Thanks!
VV
-
seacoast
- Users

- Posts: 159
- Joined: 28 Aug 2017, 19:58
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
Thank you. ;)
Can I update from 1.8 on phpbb 3.2.1 without losing data?
-
seacoast
- Users

- Posts: 159
- Joined: 28 Aug 2017, 19:58
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
Ok sounds good! Thank you.
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
See PM to try it
-
Venatus Vinco
- Users

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 09 Sep 2017, 11:30
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
Maybe I am missing something: users can see their own logs, yes. But I am looking for a way for mods/public to see logs or a transaction history.
Thanks. Sorry if I am not being clear or if this function already exists and I am missing how to activate it.
VV
-
seacoast
- Users

- Posts: 159
- Joined: 28 Aug 2017, 19:58
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
Ok. I'll have to wait until next week when I have some time. Thanks again. I'll let you know how it works for me. :)
-
Solidjeuh
- Users

- Posts: 348
- Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 02:40
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
Seems that 'ACP_POINTS' translation is missing in common.php ?
I see this on viewonline.php: ACP_POINTS
Same here:

I see this on viewonline.php: ACP_POINTS
Same here:

Forum voor NL Extensie vertalingen ---> https://www.supportforum.be
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
Coryu
- Users

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 29 May 2018, 13:42
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
An extension that I was waiting for !! I will download and install. I'll see if it's translated into Spanish.
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
First post updated
-
Solidjeuh
- Users

- Posts: 348
- Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 02:40
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
I have a blank page when I try to rob someone.
Tried with mchat posing enabled and disabled.. same error
phpBB 3.2.3 RC.1
PHP 7.2.3
Tried with mchat posing enabled and disabled.. same error
phpBB 3.2.3 RC.1
PHP 7.2.3
Code: Select all
[Fri Jun 01 22:58:47.114735 2018] [:error] [pid 30486] [client 109.129.142.168:62546] #4 {main}, referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 22:58:47.114784 2018] [:error] [pid 30486] [client 109.129.142.168:62546] thrown in /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/core/points_robbery.php on line 322, referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 23:00:43.323040 2018] [:error] [pid 31702] [client 109.129.142.168:62720] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function has() on null in /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/core/points_robbery.php:322, referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 23:00:43.323071 2018] [:error] [pid 31702] [client 109.129.142.168:62720] Stack trace:, referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 23:00:43.323112 2018] [:error] [pid 31702] [client 109.129.142.168:62720] #0 /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/controller/main.php(259): dmzx\\ultimatepoints\\core\\points_robbery->main(Array), referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 23:00:43.323155 2018] [:error] [pid 31702] [client 109.129.142.168:62720] #1 /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php(135): dmzx\\ultimatepoints\\controller\\main->handle_ultimatepoints(), referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 23:00:43.323203 2018] [:error] [pid 31702] [client 109.129.142.168:62720] #2 /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php(57): Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\HttpKernel->handleRaw(Object(phpbb\\symfony_request), 1), referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 23:00:43.323243 2018] [:error] [pid 31702] [client 109.129.142.168:62720] #3 /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/app.php(35): Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\HttpKernel->handle(Object(phpbb\\symfony_request)), referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 23:00:43.323250 2018] [:error] [pid 31702] [client 109.129.142.168:62720] #4 {main}, referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Fri Jun 01 23:00:43.323288 2018] [:error] [pid 31702] [client 109.129.142.168:62720] thrown in /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/core/points_robbery.php on line 322, referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery-
Solidjeuh
- Users

- Posts: 348
- Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 02:40
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
I tried to rob you on this forum, and i get:
Code: Select all
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/core/points_robbery.php on line 322: Undefined variable: phpbb_container
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function has() on null in /home/dmzxwebn/public_html/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/core/points_robbery.php:322 Stack trace: #0 /home/dmzxwebn/public_html/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/controller/main.php(259): dmzx\ultimatepoints\core\points_robbery->main(Array) #1 [internal function]: dmzx\ultimatepoints\controller\main->handle_ultimatepoints() #2 /home/dmzxwebn/public_html/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php(137): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /home/dmzxwebn/public_html/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php(57): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw(Object(phpbb\symfony_request), 1) #4 /home/dmzxwebn/public_html/app.php(35): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle(Object(phpbb\symfony_request)) #5 {main} thrown in /home/dmzxwebn/public_html/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/core/points_robbery.php on line 322