Thanks for this
Extensions Database 3.2 / 3.3 / 4.0 ⇒ 3.3 & 4.0 Delete Inactive Users
-
wonder_wonder
- Users

- Posts: 16
- Joined: 14 Apr 2024, 21:41
- 0 given 2
Re: Delete Inactive Users
-
clight77 Online
- Donator

- Posts: 513
- Joined: 24 Sep 2015, 16:23
Re: Delete Inactive Users
Didn't realise I was out of date, my brain don't work like it used to I'm afraid :)


-
Bitkiller
- Users

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 13 Dec 2015, 13:52
Re: Delete Inactive Users
With version 1.1.1, I'm having the same problem again as I described in my post in this thread on January 17.
A user registered on September 10 and logged in again on September 15.
He should have been deleted after 7 days, but he’s still there. I think he’ll be deleted tomorrow, but I wanted this issue resolved after 7 days.
A user registered on September 10 and logged in again on September 15.
He should have been deleted after 7 days, but he’s still there. I think he’ll be deleted tomorrow, but I wanted this issue resolved after 7 days.
Everyone said, it's impossible to do, until someone came who didn't know that and he made it.
-
clight77 Online
- Donator

- Posts: 513
- Joined: 24 Sep 2015, 16:23
Re: Delete Inactive Users
After update to 1.11 inactive users seem to be deleting now.
-
thecaretaker
- New user

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 07 Jul 2024, 20:44
- 0 given 2
Re: Delete Inactive Users
This extension sounds as though it could be really useful. But before I install it, I have the following terms on my forum. Would this extension be able to automatically do this for me or do I need to adjust my registration requirements?
- Once your account has been activated, you must make your first forum post within 1 hour of activation.
- This must be followed by a 2nd forum post within 24 hours of activation to prevent your account being automatically deleted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Delete Inactive Users
First post updated.
-
thecaretaker
- New user

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 07 Jul 2024, 20:44
- 0 given 2
Re: Delete Inactive Users
I installed the latest version and seems to be working as it should. I have changed the terms I previously had for my forum to the following:
Thank you!
Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
