Extensions Database 3.2 / 3.3 / 4.0 ⇒ 3.3 & 4.0 Delete Inactive Users

3.2 & 3.3 & 4.0
User avatar

wonder_wonder
Users
Users
Posts: 16
Joined: 14 Apr 2024, 21:41
0 given 2

Re: Delete Inactive Users

Post by wonder_wonder »

dmzx wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 07:55First post updated.
Thanks for this

User avatar

clight77
Donator
Donator
Posts: 513
Joined: 24 Sep 2015, 16:23

Re: Delete Inactive Users

Post by clight77 »

Didn't realise I was out of date, my brain don't work like it used to I'm afraid :)


Image

User avatar

Bitkiller
Users
Users
Posts: 4
Joined: 13 Dec 2015, 13:52

Re: Delete Inactive Users

Post by Bitkiller »

With version 1.1.1, I'm having the same problem again as I described in my post in this thread on January 17.
A user registered on September 10 and logged in again on September 15.
He should have been deleted after 7 days, but he’s still there. I think he’ll be deleted tomorrow, but I wanted this issue resolved after 7 days.
Everyone said, it's impossible to do, until someone came who didn't know that and he made it.

User avatar

clight77
Donator
Donator
Posts: 513
Joined: 24 Sep 2015, 16:23

Re: Delete Inactive Users

Post by clight77 »

After update to 1.11 inactive users seem to be deleting now.

User avatar

thecaretaker
New user
New user
Posts: 2
Joined: 07 Jul 2024, 20:44
0 given 2

Re: Delete Inactive Users

Post by thecaretaker »

This extension sounds as though it could be really useful. But before I install it, I have the following terms on my forum. Would this extension be able to automatically do this for me or do I need to adjust my registration requirements?
  • Once your account has been activated, you must make your first forum post within 1 hour of activation.
  • This must be followed by a 2nd forum post within 24 hours of activation to prevent your account being automatically deleted.
Screenshot 2026-09-26 105129.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx Online
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6763
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Delete Inactive Users

Post by dmzx »

First post updated.
thecaretaker thanked this post

User avatar

thecaretaker
New user
New user
Posts: 2
Joined: 07 Jul 2024, 20:44
0 given 2

Re: Delete Inactive Users

Post by thecaretaker »

I installed the latest version and seems to be working as it should. I have changed the terms I previously had for my forum to the following:

Screenshot 2026-10-03 152602.png

Thank you! :tumbsyes:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic