Extensions Database 3.2 / 3.3 ⇒ 3.2.x Newest Members 3.2.x
Re: Newest Members 3.2.x
yes ok I see it and will have a look at it.
Re: Newest Members 3.2.x
Rename the prosilver folder to all and clear cache. Look in ext/dmzx/newestmembers/styles for the prosilver folder.
-
dani50
- Users

- Posts: 37
- Joined: 20 Feb 2019, 15:50
Re: Newest Members 3.2.x
It's ok, but now the statistics are doubled
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
BBBenj
- Users

- Posts: 48
- Joined: 10 Mar 2017, 10:59
Re: Newest Members 3.2.x
Hi!
I'm using phpBB 3.3.5. I installed this extension without problems but I can't see the settings in General / Board features.
Any clue, please?
I'm using phpBB 3.3.5. I installed this extension without problems but I can't see the settings in General / Board features.
Any clue, please?
-
Joost
- Users

- Posts: 30
- Joined: 20 Feb 2015, 11:21
Re: Newest Members 3.2.x
This feature is not displayed in the Breeze theme.
Re: Newest Members 3.2.x
Can you PM me that theme?
