At the moment PHP 7.0.28
The same problems on 2 forums on different servers.
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=3083&p=19788#p19788

At the moment PHP 7.0.28

I never installed ultimate points or any other mod on this database before so it cannot be that. I also know how to remove things from the database myself. I have no clue why this doesn't work but on a fresh install it just gives that error.Scanialady wrote: 26 Apr 2018, 21:30seems you have let overs from an old MOD in your database. Search on phpBB.com how to remove it (STK)Code: Select all
[internal function]: phpbb\db\migration\tool\module->remove('acp', 'ACP_CAT_DOT_MOD...',

I cannot translate it to French..



Code: Select all
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'phpbb\module\exception\module_exception' with message 'CANNOT_REMOVE_MODULE' in /home/www/paidpost.nabaza.com/phpbb/module/module_manager.php:448 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/paidpost.nabaza.com/phpbb/db/migration/tool/module.php(420): phpbb\module\module_manager->delete_module(230, 'acp') #1 [internal function]: phpbb\db\migration\tool\module->remove('acp', 'ACP_CAT_DOT_MOD...', 'ACP_POINTS') #2 /home/www/paidpost.nabaza.com/phpbb/db/migration/tool/module.php(454): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 [internal function]: phpbb\db\migration\tool\module->reverse('add', 'acp', 'ACP_CAT_DOT_MOD...', 'ACP_POINTS') #4 /home/www/paidpost.nabaza.com/phpbb/db/migrator.php(714): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home/www/paidpost.nabaza.com/phpbb/db/migrator.php(683): phpbb\db\migrator->run_step(Array, false, true) #6 /home/www/paidpost.nabaza.com/phpbb/db/migrator.php(436): phpbb\db\migrator->process_data_step(Array, Array) #7 /home/www/paidpost.nabaza.com/phpbb/db/migrator.php(288): phpbb\db\ in /home/www/paidpost.nabaza.com/phpbb/module/module_manager.php on line 448

PM me details and Admin account so I can check it for you.lenz wrote: 14 May 2018, 15:02 thank you for the updates sir. i need to fresh install the extension but i cant. i still receive 500 error when attempting to delete data of the previous versions of ultimate points extension


dmzx wrote: 14 May 2018, 15:08PM me details and Admin account so I can check it for you.lenz wrote: 14 May 2018, 15:02 thank you for the updates sir. i need to fresh install the extension but i cant. i still receive 500 error when attempting to delete data of the previous versions of ultimate points extension

Code: Select all
$total_points = $words_points + $chars_points + $forum['forum_peredit'] + $points_attach;Indeed will correct download when back homeNAPWR wrote: 14 May 2018, 15:41 OK,
to fix ( when editing a post in your forum, which errors using an installed UP Ext ),
is to just change the event/listener line 879 to
Code: Select all
$total_points = $words_points + $chars_points + $forum['forum_peredit'] + $points_attach;
Dmzx was kind to point this out before, and out of 4 lines of code, line 879 has a '_' still in it.![]()