Extensions Database 3.2 / 3.3 ⇒ 3.2 & 3.3 Ultimate Points Extension
-
chrisc93
- Users

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 09 Apr 2018, 01:51
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
Hey,
I've installed this successfully on my forums however, the navigation menu isn't present at the top of the forums. I can't see any links for ultimate points. Can you help with this?
Cheers
I've installed this successfully on my forums however, the navigation menu isn't present at the top of the forums. I can't see any links for ultimate points. Can you help with this?
Cheers
-
seacoast
- Users

- Posts: 159
- Joined: 28 Aug 2017, 19:58
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
Check permissions.
-
luca17000
- Users

- Posts: 41
- Joined: 26 Jan 2015, 00:36
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
Hi,
Very good work !!
But it's u have the fr traduction.. in 3.1. it's similary ?
Sorry for my bad english...
Sorry it's good for me !
Very good work !!
But it's u have the fr traduction.. in 3.1. it's similary ?
Sorry for my bad english...
Sorry it's good for me !
-
Midway
- Translators

- Posts: 115
- Joined: 08 Dec 2014, 10:27
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
The translation french are in the forum and is not similare of the mod
-
EaglesTruth
- Users

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 06 Aug 2017, 02:41
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
As soon as I hit enable I get the following error
I have a 3.2 phpbb board (fresh install) with mchat, pages, and application form mod which all work. I am also using the Milk paid theme and have gotten this extension to work on this theme with no issues on a previous site. I have no idea why this is not working. I cant even delete the data without getting the same error. I have to go to PhpMyAdmin and delete the stuff myself.
Code: Select all
Fatal error: Uncaught phpbb\module\exception\module_exception: CANNOT_REMOVE_MODULE in /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/module/module_manager.php:448 Stack trace: #0 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migration/tool/module.php(420): phpbb\module\module_manager->delete_module(235, 'acp') #1 [internal function]: phpbb\db\migration\tool\module->remove('acp', 'ACP_CAT_DOT_MOD...', 'ACP_POINTS') #2 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migration/tool/module.php(454): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 [internal function]: phpbb\db\migration\tool\module->reverse('add', 'acp', 'ACP_CAT_DOT_MOD...', 'ACP_POINTS') #4 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(714): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(683): phpbb\db\migrator->run_step(Array, false, true) #6 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(436): phpbb\db\migrator->process_data_step(Array, Array) #7 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(288): phpbb\db\migrator->try_apply('\\dmzx\\ulti in /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/module/module_manager.php on line 448-
EaglesTruth
- Users

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 06 Aug 2017, 02:41
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
Yeah nobody is addressing this. What I had to do was go into my PHPMYADMIN and delete the rows dealing with points in the ext table. Then purge the cache from the ACP and then delete the files from the server and everything from the points extension would be gone finally from the customize tab.
Hope this helps. But something does not work with this extension. Been waiting days for someone to let me know whats going on.
Hope this helps. But something does not work with this extension. Been waiting days for someone to let me know whats going on.
-
Scanialady
- Users

- Posts: 310
- Joined: 06 Apr 2015, 18:04
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
-
If you want to get German translations for extensions: ask me.
If you want to get German translations for extensions: ask me.
-
Scanialady
- Users

- Posts: 310
- Joined: 06 Apr 2015, 18:04
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
That would not work because this error seems to be in your database.
May be someone can help you if you tell us the exact error message
May be someone can help you if you tell us the exact error message
-
EaglesTruth
- Users

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 06 Aug 2017, 02:41
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
Again I am getting this error when installing ultimate points...
Fatal error: Uncaught phpbb\module\exception\module_exception: CANNOT_REMOVE_MODULE in /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/module/module_manager.php:448 Stack trace: #0 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migration/tool/module.php(420): phpbb\module\module_manager->delete_module(235, 'acp') #1 [internal function]: phpbb\db\migration\tool\module->remove('acp', 'ACP_CAT_DOT_MOD...', 'ACP_POINTS') #2 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migration/tool/module.php(454): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 [internal function]: phpbb\db\migration\tool\module->reverse('add', 'acp', 'ACP_CAT_DOT_MOD...', 'ACP_POINTS') #4 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(714): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(683): phpbb\db\migrator->run_step(Array, false, true) #6 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(436): phpbb\db\migrator->process_data_step(Array, Array) #7 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(288): phpbb\db\migrator->try_apply('\\dmzx\\ulti in /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/module/module_manager.php on line 448
Fatal error: Uncaught phpbb\module\exception\module_exception: CANNOT_REMOVE_MODULE in /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/module/module_manager.php:448 Stack trace: #0 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migration/tool/module.php(420): phpbb\module\module_manager->delete_module(235, 'acp') #1 [internal function]: phpbb\db\migration\tool\module->remove('acp', 'ACP_CAT_DOT_MOD...', 'ACP_POINTS') #2 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migration/tool/module.php(454): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 [internal function]: phpbb\db\migration\tool\module->reverse('add', 'acp', 'ACP_CAT_DOT_MOD...', 'ACP_POINTS') #4 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(714): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(683): phpbb\db\migrator->run_step(Array, false, true) #6 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(436): phpbb\db\migrator->process_data_step(Array, Array) #7 /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/db/migrator.php(288): phpbb\db\migrator->try_apply('\\dmzx\\ulti in /home/eagles7814/public_html/phpbb/module/module_manager.php on line 448
-
Scanialady
- Users

- Posts: 310
- Joined: 06 Apr 2015, 18:04
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
Code: Select all
[internal function]: phpbb\db\migration\tool\module->remove('acp', 'ACP_CAT_DOT_MOD...',-
gamestnforum
- Users

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 16:42
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
Good Evening
I really love the idea of this extension, however am having some difficulty installing it. Any help would be very much appreciated.
I first installed 1.1.6 from GitHub, but couldn't get it working as the Points Settings menu was broken with 500 internal server error (issue posted on GitHub with error logs)
Now ive disabled, and deleted that and when I install 1.1.8 version I cant even activate it, I get a 500 internal error upon activation.
Has anyone else had this issue?
I'm running 3.2.2 PHPBB.
Thanks in advance,
I really love the idea of this extension, however am having some difficulty installing it. Any help would be very much appreciated.
I first installed 1.1.6 from GitHub, but couldn't get it working as the Points Settings menu was broken with 500 internal server error (issue posted on GitHub with error logs)
Now ive disabled, and deleted that and when I install 1.1.8 version I cant even activate it, I get a 500 internal error upon activation.
Has anyone else had this issue?
I'm running 3.2.2 PHPBB.
Thanks in advance,
-
Solidjeuh
- Users

- Posts: 348
- Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 02:40
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
Same here on phpBB 3.2.2 and 3.2.3 RC.1
Seems to be an issue with migrator.php
Seems to be an issue with migrator.php
Forum voor NL Extensie vertalingen ---> https://www.supportforum.be
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
will install and check it.Solidjeuh wrote: 01 May 2018, 17:49 Same here on phpBB 3.2.2 and 3.2.3 RC.1
Seems to be an issue with migrator.php
Re: Ultimate Points Extension
First post download works ok on my test forum.Solidjeuh wrote: 01 May 2018, 17:49 Same here on phpBB 3.2.2 and 3.2.3 RC.1
Seems to be an issue with migrator.php
What version of php are you using?
