Extensions Database 3.2 / 3.3 ⇒ 3.2 & 3.3 Ultimate Points Extension

3.2.x & 3.3.x
User avatar

tiboo55
Users
Users
Posts: 4
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 13:23

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by tiboo55 »

Hello!

thanks to dmzx, Posey ans martin for this extension and for your work :thumbup:

I will make you a little return as soon as I will have finished all my tests.

continue like that :wink: :beers:

User avatar

kikuya
Users
Users
Posts: 1
Joined: 02 Jun 2018, 20:27

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by kikuya »

This is a great extension!

i was wondering if it was possible to assign different values of points to remove for each type of report a user got?

User avatar

Solidjeuh
Users
Users
Posts: 348
Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 02:40

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by Solidjeuh »

Ignore my 2 previous posts. Turned out I needed to empty my browser cache... :eusa_dance:
Forum voor NL Extensie vertalingen ---> https://www.supportforum.be
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

User avatar

Solidjeuh
Users
Users
Posts: 348
Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 02:40

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by Solidjeuh »

And again a white page on robbery ....

Code: Select all

Sun Jun 03 13:11:04.542369 2018] [:error] [pid 17699] [client 109.129.142.168:50731] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function has() on null in /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/core/points_robbery.php:322, referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Sun Jun 03 13:11:04.542417 2018] [:error] [pid 17699] [client 109.129.142.168:50731] Stack trace:, referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Sun Jun 03 13:11:04.542484 2018] [:error] [pid 17699] [client 109.129.142.168:50731] #0 /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/controller/main.php(259): dmzx\\ultimatepoints\\core\\points_robbery->main(Array), referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Sun Jun 03 13:11:04.542554 2018] [:error] [pid 17699] [client 109.129.142.168:50731] #1 /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php(135): dmzx\\ultimatepoints\\controller\\main->handle_ultimatepoints(), referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Sun Jun 03 13:11:04.542634 2018] [:error] [pid 17699] [client 109.129.142.168:50731] #2 /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php(57): Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\HttpKernel->handleRaw(Object(phpbb\\symfony_request), 1), referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Sun Jun 03 13:11:04.542698 2018] [:error] [pid 17699] [client 109.129.142.168:50731] #3 /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/app.php(35): Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\HttpKernel->handle(Object(phpbb\\symfony_request)), referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Sun Jun 03 13:11:04.542707 2018] [:error] [pid 17699] [client 109.129.142.168:50731] #4 {main}, referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery
[Sun Jun 03 13:11:04.542760 2018] [:error] [pid 17699] [client 109.129.142.168:50731]   thrown in /home/solidjeuh/domains/muziekpromo.net/public_html/ext/dmzx/ultimatepoints/core/points_robbery.php on line 322, referer: https://www.muziekpromo.net/ultimatepoints?mode=robbery

User avatar

martin
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5143
Joined: 06 Apr 2014, 16:12
1 given 2

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by martin »

I dont see that on yours robbery is working.
Image

User avatar

Solidjeuh
Users
Users
Posts: 348
Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 02:40

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by Solidjeuh »

martin wrote: 03 Jun 2018, 13:32 I dont see that on yours robbery is working.
The error is random. I can rob someone a few times without problem, and then out of the blue white page.

User avatar

jan_2017
Users
Users
Posts: 203
Joined: 05 Feb 2017, 10:21

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by jan_2017 »

How can I understand the "lottery" function? Do I have to name a winner in advance in the ACP? What does this have to do with the probability of winning?

Bye Jan

User avatar

Solidjeuh
Users
Users
Posts: 348
Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 02:40

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by Solidjeuh »

jan_2017 wrote: 03 Jun 2018, 18:58 How can I understand the "lottery" function? Do I have to name a winner in advance in the ACP? What does this have to do with the probability of winning?

Bye Jan
You can set the drawing time in ACP (hours). The system will automatically choose a winner

User avatar

jan_2017
Users
Users
Posts: 203
Joined: 05 Feb 2017, 10:21

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by jan_2017 »

Okay, thanks. I hope only the one who bought tickets will be determined as the winner. The explanation how it works with the draw is missing! If I set the probability to 80%, what does that mean for the draw?

User avatar

martin
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5143
Joined: 06 Apr 2014, 16:12
1 given 2

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by martin »

It states

Code: Select all

Chance to win the Jackpot:
Here you can set the percentage to win the Jackpot. (the higher the value, the bigger the chance to win)

User avatar

jan_2017
Users
Users
Posts: 203
Joined: 05 Feb 2017, 10:21

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by jan_2017 »

Hello Martin...yes i saw that.

I'll rephrase it. If I enter 100% and the jackpot is 100 points then the user wins 100 points? At 50% the user wins only 50 points? Please excuse me, I find this probability in percent difficult to understand. :wall:

Bye Jan

User avatar

Solidjeuh
Users
Users
Posts: 348
Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 02:40

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by Solidjeuh »

jan_2017 wrote: 03 Jun 2018, 19:55 Hello Martin...yes i saw that.

I'll rephrase it. If I enter 100% and the jackpot is 100 points then the user wins 100 points? At 50% the user wins only 50 points? Please excuse me, I find this probability in percent difficult to understand. :wall:

Bye Jan
No, then there is a 50/50 chance that there is a lotto winner.
If there is no winner, all the money will be in the next draw ..

User avatar

jan_2017
Users
Users
Posts: 203
Joined: 05 Feb 2017, 10:21

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by jan_2017 »

Ok all right. Thanks. :mml:

User avatar

NAPWR
Donator
Donator
Posts: 50
Joined: 21 May 2017, 14:30

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by NAPWR »

Hello All,

is there a way for the ACP panel,

to join a User to the Bank :question:

At the moment, Users have to join the Bank themselves,

and those that don't lose their points to robbers.


Our new members don't know much yet,

but would like the Bank to be auto-join or something.

Thanks in advance. :mml:
My name is Dave I, and all things are out there, and we are in here :mml:

User avatar

martin
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5143
Joined: 06 Apr 2014, 16:12
1 given 2

Re: Ultimate Points Extension

Post by martin »

Rob me i'l just give my self another huge amount lol

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic