Extensions Database 3.1 / 3.2 ⇒ 3.1 & 3.2 & 3.3 No Access

3.1.x & 3.2.x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6649
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
13 given 1
    Windows 10 Chrome

No Access

Post by dmzx »

Extension Name: No Access
Author: dmzx & martin

Extension Description:
The members who dont have access to a forum will see "No Access" on index and dont see the topic/posts numbers in that forum.

Based on this viewtopic.php?p=16601#p16601

[travis]dmzx/No-Access[/travis]


- Update listener.

Screenshots:
Image

Extension Download:
…

Installation:
  1. Download the latest release.
  2. Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to `noaccess`.
  3. In the `ext` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named `dmzx` (if it does not already exist).
  4. Copy the `noaccess` folder to `/ext/dmzx/` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at
    (your forum root)/ext/dmzx/noaccess/composer.json
  5. Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
  6. Look for `No Access` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its `Enable` link.

User avatar

salazardeaguiar
Users
Users
Posts: 47
Joined: 06 Dec 2015, 20:47
    Windows 7 Firefox

Re: No Access

Post by salazardeaguiar »

Very cool, dmzx, thnx! :eusa_dance:

A

Hartenheer
    Windows 10 Chrome

Re: No Access

Post by Hartenheer »

Ik probeer dit op mijn testforum / I try this on my test forum
Maar begrijp niet hoe het verder ingesteld moet worden./ But do not understand how it should be further adjusted.

Wat moet ik nog meer doen om dit werkend te krijgen? / What else do I need to get this work?
Of werkt dit niet in 3.2? / Or does this not work in 3.2?
Last edited by Hartenheer on 03 Nov 2017, 13:46, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar

uruguayito
Donator
Donator
Posts: 120
Joined: 02 Jul 2015, 19:40
    Windows 8.1 Chrome

Re: No Access

Post by uruguayito »

From what I see that ext is for forums. Hides ALL the topics of that forum.

I'm looking for something for Themes..

Something like this ABD ext... https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... it=minimum ?

but for 3.2 :???:
Sorry for my bad English. :oops:
I'm a latin american man.
Spanish is my language.

User avatar

Beiley
Users
Users
Posts: 1
Joined: 05 Oct 2017, 15:45
    Windows 10 Firefox

Re: No Access

Post by Beiley »

martin wrote: 13 Oct 2017, 16:43
Beiley wrote: 13 Oct 2017, 16:13 That Har Vokse review is just what I've been looking for. We need a No Access extension on our board. Thanks Dmzx.
But have you got access ? :rolling:
That's just what I've been looking for. We need a No Access extension on our board. Thanks Dmzx.
Last edited by Beiley on 07 Dec 2021, 09:46, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar

martin
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5143
Joined: 06 Apr 2014, 16:12
1 given 1
    Ubuntu Chrome

Re: No Access

Post by martin »

Beiley wrote: 13 Oct 2017, 16:13 That's just what I've been looking for. We need a No Access extension on our board. Thanks Dmzx.
But have you got access ? :rolling:
Image

A

Hartenheer
    Windows 10 Chrome

Re: No Access

Post by Hartenheer »

Hartenheer wrote: 11 Jul 2017, 07:24 Ik probeer dit op mijn testforum / I try this on my test forum
Maar begrijp niet hoe het verder ingesteld moet worden./ But do not understand how it should be further adjusted.

Wat moet ik nog meer doen om dit werkend te krijgen? / What else do I need to get this work?
Of werkt dit niet in 3.2? / Or does this not work in 3.2?
up

found how to set it up further.

User avatar

Fast_Eddie
Users
Users
Posts: 279
Joined: 15 Aug 2015, 20:25
    Windows 7 Firefox

Re: No Access

Post by Fast_Eddie »

Hey guys :)

I took a quick look at this and found no way to configure it. Does it just work off the permission system ?
:beers: Retirement 2024!

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6649
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
13 given 1
    Windows 10 Chrome

Re: No Access

Post by dmzx »

Fast_Eddie wrote: 23 Nov 2017, 16:21 hey guys :)

I took a quick look at this and found no way to configure it. Does it just work off the permission system ?
yes it will work if perms are set in ACP, so set groups to nor read the forum and it will give the message.

User avatar

Beba
Users
Users
Posts: 8
Joined: 14 Dec 2017, 14:12
    Mac OS X Safari

Re: No Access

Post by Beba »

I needed this! Thank you :tumbsyes:

User avatar

Xxxbennyxxx
Users
Users
Posts: 74
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 22:23
    Windows 10 Chrome

Re: No Access

Post by Xxxbennyxxx »

I know it will show in the last message field.

But is there a solution for mobile viewing?
Naamloos.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic