Funny wrote: 27 Mar 2017, 11:48
Hi
I have updated with ftp
After the update via ftp you can not activate the extension (ftp program=filezilla)
Anything is not removed from the 1.0.0 version.
mg Funny
reinstall the first version then unistall and delete data then install latest version.
Question about v1.01. When uploading a 4mb mp3 file on my live board I get this info at the time the file hits 100% upload.
error.png
The setting for the ext are:
upload setting.png
What is it looking at on the settings page to say a 2mb limit set when the next line says php.ini has a 20mb max set? And is that setting causing the info in the first pic? I have the ext set to upload mp3 and pdf files. Mp3 and pdf are set at 8mb max upload.
Previous mp3 problem came with these settings. I edited my test board to reflect these live board settings and it worked fine.
max_execution_time 300
post_max_size 21M
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Puchahawa wrote: 27 Mar 2017, 23:38
Question about v1.01. When uploading a 4mb mp3 file on my live board I get this info at the time the file hits 100% upload.
error.png
The setting for the ext are:
upload setting.png
What is it looking at on the settings page to say a 2mb limit set when the next line says php.ini has a 20mb max set? And is that setting causing the info in the first pic? I have the ext set to upload mp3 and pdf files. Mp3 and pdf are set at 8mb max upload.
Previous mp3 problem came with these settings. I edited my test board to reflect these live board settings and it worked fine.
max_execution_time 300
post_max_size 21M
it calls the php.ini that shows in the acp and grabs info from there.
Puchahawa wrote: 27 Mar 2017, 23:38
Question about v1.01. When uploading a 4mb mp3 file on my live board I get this info at the time the file hits 100% upload.
error.png
The setting for the ext are:
upload setting.png
What is it looking at on the settings page to say a 2mb limit set when the next line says php.ini has a 20mb max set? And is that setting causing the info in the first pic? I have the ext set to upload mp3 and pdf files. Mp3 and pdf are set at 8mb max upload.
Previous mp3 problem came with these settings. I edited my test board to reflect these live board settings and it worked fine.
max_execution_time 300
post_max_size 21M
it calls the php.ini that shows in the acp and grabs info from there.
martin wrote: 28 Mar 2017, 02:25
You can check you php.ini file size in your acp click on php info and then scroll down
Am I just being dense or having a senior moment? php.ini set at 20m. extension set at 6mb. boards mp3 and pdf upload max settings 8 mb. Attempted file upload 4.2mb. What the heck am I missing.
file size.png
Why would it give me this info?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.