Extensions Database 3.2 / 3.3 / 4.0 ⇒ 4.0.x Notify Admin on Registration

3.2 & 3.3 & 4.0
User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx Online
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6754
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Notify Admin on Registration

Post by dmzx »

stone23 wrote: 18 May 2023, 23:49
ssl wrote: 18 May 2023, 09:19 It would be worth checking if incompatibility with other installed extensions is not the problem.
So I tried disabling all extensions and re-enabling them in small bursts and apparently the extension works...
Has the host changed the configuration?
I don't know, but for now it's working...
Strange indeed, but thanks for the feedback

User avatar

wonder_wonder
Users
Users
Posts: 16
Joined: 14 Apr 2024, 21:41
0 given 2

Re: Notify Admin on Registration

Post by wonder_wonder »

Hi,
This is my first post on this forum :) (excellent forum).

I have been using this extension for a long time, I have always had a question;
Is it possible to configure so that only 1 administrator receives the notification and not all of them? Specify which administrator receives notifications.

Thanks in advance!

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx Online
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6754
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Notify Admin on Registration

Post by dmzx »

wonder_wonder wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 22:52 Hi,
This is my first post on this forum :) (excellent forum).

I have been using this extension for a long time, I have always had a question;
Is it possible to configure so that only 1 administrator receives the notification and not all of them? Specify which administrator receives notifications.

Thanks in advance!
This needs some work to add more code and an ACP page for selection, I will consider this for next update. Will put it on my "list things to do"

User avatar

wonder_wonder
Users
Users
Posts: 16
Joined: 14 Apr 2024, 21:41
0 given 2

Re: Notify Admin on Registration

Post by wonder_wonder »

dmzx wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 07:12
wonder_wonder wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 22:52 Hi,
This is my first post on this forum :) (excellent forum).

I have been using this extension for a long time, I have always had a question;
Is it possible to configure so that only 1 administrator receives the notification and not all of them? Specify which administrator receives notifications.

Thanks in advance!
This needs some work to add more code and an ACP page for selection, I will consider this for next update. Will put it on my "list things to do"
Perfect! Thank you!!
I find it interesting, because there could be several administrators but, in my case, I am only interested in reaching the founder or a specific account.
If it could be implemented, great!
Thank you.

User avatar

Sylver Cheetah 53
Users
Users
Posts: 15
Joined: 23 Mar 2026, 21:16

Re: Notify Admin on Registration

Post by Sylver Cheetah 53 »

Is it possible only founders to get the notification?
Free your mind!

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx Online
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6754
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Notify Admin on Registration

Post by dmzx »

First post updated.
wonder_wonder thanked this post

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic