Special thanks to: martin
Delete inactive users by cron, can set post count to a value and you can exclude multiple groups.
- Update composer.json
- Code update
- Added admin log for deleted users.
- Added option for email message to deleted users.
Added option to show message after register user.
- Delete Inactive Users v1.0.3
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to ` `.
- In the ` ` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named ` ` (if it does not already exist).
- Copy the `
` folder to ` ` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- Look for ` ` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its ` ` link.