Extensions Database 3.2 / 3.3 / 4.0 ⇒ 3.2 & 3.3 Download limit

3.2 & 3.3 & 4.0
User avatar

clight77
Donator
Donator
Posts: 513
Joined: 24 Sep 2015, 16:23

Re: Download limit

Post by clight77 »

As Martin said,also me testing from same ip could be an issue also.

THANKS :)

User avatar

clight77
Donator
Donator
Posts: 513
Joined: 24 Sep 2015, 16:23

Re: Download limit

Post by clight77 »

1 user is still claiming he can't download after near 24 hours, would using a proxy make a difference?

THX.

Also waiting for Sniper_E to reply to see if he was reset.

The guy was reset he said 24 hours but it was not I explained to him about the time zone and board settings, he can download again...

Also he was using a VPN and had switched from the Netherlands to Spain, that could make a difference, right ?

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx Online
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6766
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Download limit

Post by dmzx »

clight77 wrote: 22 Dec 2019, 15:17 1 user is still claiming he can't download after near 24 hours, would using a proxy make a difference?

THX.

Also waiting for Sniper_E to reply to see if he was reset.

The guy was reset he said 24 hours but it was not I explained to him about the time zone and board settings, he can download again...

Also he was using a VPN and had switched from the Netherlands to Spain, that could make a difference, right ?
Is this solved for you?

User avatar

clight77
Donator
Donator
Posts: 513
Joined: 24 Sep 2015, 16:23

Re: Download limit

Post by clight77 »

Yes, sorry, for some reason I thought I had replied to this.
I must have replied in a chat with Martin, it seems as though members using a proxy or VPN will affect this setting, so I just included in the language file a 2 or 3 hour time variable for those who use proxies or VPN.

Thanks.

User avatar

martin
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5143
Joined: 06 Apr 2014, 16:12
1 given 2

Re: Download limit

Post by martin »

I tested this on on a proxy and if remember right i went past the set time by 30 minutes ie set for 2 hours but could download after 2 hours 30 mins.

Normal isp was perfect on time.
Image

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx Online
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6766
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Download limit

Post by dmzx »

martin wrote: 13 Jan 2020, 17:40 I tested this on on a proxy and if remember right i went past the set time by 30 minutes ie set for 2 hours but could download after 2 hours 30 mins.

Normal isp was perfect on time.
ok will look into it :thumbup:

User avatar

Yemmy
Users
Users
Posts: 5
Joined: 05 Feb 2020, 11:33

Re: Download limit

Post by Yemmy »

Greetings

Please how can I set up my Cron on cpanel... I try coping Cron for my ACP to cpanl but it's didn't work.

Thanks

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx Online
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6766
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Download limit

Post by dmzx »

Yemmy wrote: 23 May 2020, 18:30 Greetings

Please how can I set up my Cron on cpanel... I try coping Cron for my ACP to cpanl but it's didn't work.

Thanks
You dont have to set cron in cpanel for this extension.

User avatar

max-ima
Users
Users
Posts: 139
Joined: 25 Mar 2022, 07:11

Re: Download limit

Post by max-ima »

Slovenian translation
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx Online
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6766
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Download limit

Post by dmzx »

First post updated.

User avatar

clight77
Donator
Donator
Posts: 513
Joined: 24 Sep 2015, 16:23

Re: Download limit

Post by clight77 »

Hi
I still get leechers that complain it goes way past the set time limit before it resets.

They claim they are not on VPN or Proxy.

I have it set for 12 hours but some leechers say they are at 36 hours and still can't download.

Any ideas?

Cheers

User avatar

martin
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5143
Joined: 06 Apr 2014, 16:12
1 given 2

Re: Download limit

Post by martin »

Go download on mine until you hit the limit.

User avatar

martin
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5143
Joined: 06 Apr 2014, 16:12
1 given 2

Re: Download limit

Post by martin »

Cron is running just not clearing the table.

User avatar

clight77
Donator
Donator
Posts: 513
Joined: 24 Sep 2015, 16:23

Re: Download limit

Post by clight77 »

Still many members that go well past the set limit before they can download again, and it is not Proxy or VPN.

User avatar

clight77
Donator
Donator
Posts: 513
Joined: 24 Sep 2015, 16:23

Re: Download limit

Post by clight77 »

Don't seem to work at all now for nobody. :(

Martin now thinks it is an extension conflict... We are trying to find the one..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic