Extensions Database 3.1 / 3.2 ⇒ 3.2 & 3.3 Mobile Device

3.1.x & 3.2.x
User avatar

Bullseye
Users
Users
Posts: 60
Joined: 22 Sep 2015, 01:44

Re: Mobile Device

Post by Bullseye »

Sniper_E wrote:
Bullseye wrote:Noticed something odd, my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 comes up as a note 3... :eyes2:
We may have stuck your device in the wrong case.

Code: Select all

				elseif (preg_match('/SM-N9005|SM-P600/i',$user_agent))
				{
					$status = 'Samsung Galaxy Note 3';
				}
Which one of those numbers is in your user agent? SM-N9005 or SM-P600

It will need to be moved into this case...

Code: Select all

				elseif (preg_match('/SM-T310/i',$user_agent))
				{
					$status = 'Samsung Galaxy Tab 3';
				}
Thanks Sniper, the Tab3 is on charge I will have a look & try that edit, I'll let you know how I get on :) :eyes2:
Last edited by Bullseye on 08 Oct 2015, 03:09, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar

Topic Author
Sniper_E
VIP
VIP
Posts: 1164
Joined: 14 Oct 2014, 19:01

Re: Mobile Device

Post by Sniper_E »

Bullseye wrote:Thanks Sniper, the Tab3 is on charge I will have a look & try that edit, I'll let you know how I get on :) :eyes2:
Well which one was it that needs to be moved so we can correct ours also. I'm thinking it's the SM-P600 but would rather make sure.
I searched online with both of those numbers and it pulled up a Samsung Galaxy Note for both. You may have a note tablet 3 and not know it.
Image
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

User avatar

Bullseye
Users
Users
Posts: 60
Joined: 22 Sep 2015, 01:44

Re: Mobile Device

Post by Bullseye »

I'm now looking...

It says GT-P5210, I am look at your site with it now....
Last edited by Bullseye on 09 Oct 2015, 01:57, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar

Topic Author
Sniper_E
VIP
VIP
Posts: 1164
Joined: 14 Oct 2014, 19:01

Re: Mobile Device

Post by Sniper_E »

I see you in the mobile logs there. The GT-P5210 does pull up as a Samgung Galaxy Tab 3 when doing a Google search.

Line 315 in the event/listener.php
elseif (preg_match('/SM-T310/i',$user_agent))
Change to
elseif (preg_match('/GT-P5210|SM-T310/i',$user_agent))

I have you in my list now. You will not show as Android on your next visit.

User avatar

Bullseye
Users
Users
Posts: 60
Joined: 22 Sep 2015, 01:44

Re: Mobile Device

Post by Bullseye »

Brilliant although the GT-P5210 shows up as a galaxy tab for me on google

Error 403 (Forbidden)!!1
Last edited by Bullseye on 09 Oct 2015, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar

Topic Author
Sniper_E
VIP
VIP
Posts: 1164
Joined: 14 Oct 2014, 19:01

Re: Mobile Device

Post by Sniper_E »

Yes it pulls up as that for me also.
Sniper_E wrote:The GT-P5210 does pull up as a Samgung Galaxy Tab 3 when doing a Google search.
You should be good now. :thumbup:

User avatar

Bullseye
Users
Users
Posts: 60
Joined: 22 Sep 2015, 01:44

Re: Mobile Device

Post by Bullseye »

Thanks :dance: :ninja: :dance:

Wicked! I just change it, although I use notepad ++ and its not on line 315, I found it on 261 :/ but yes the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 comes up as what it is now :eyes2: :eusa_dance:
Last edited by Bullseye on 09 Oct 2015, 23:05, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar

Bullseye
Users
Users
Posts: 60
Joined: 22 Sep 2015, 01:44

Re: Mobile Device

Post by Bullseye »

I have got another member coming up as a Galaxy Note 3, but she uses an S4 Mini.... I got this from the whois..

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4.2; GT-I9195 Build/KOT49H)

User avatar

Topic Author
Sniper_E
VIP
VIP
Posts: 1164
Joined: 14 Oct 2014, 19:01

Re: Mobile Device

Post by Sniper_E »

Find this case in the listener.php

Code: Select all

				elseif (preg_match('/GT-I9195/i',$user_agent))
				{
					$status = 'Samsung Galaxy S4 Active';
				}
After add

Code: Select all

				elseif (preg_match('/SGH-I537/i',$user_agent))
				{
					$status = 'Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini';
				}
Save and upload.

User avatar

Bullseye
Users
Users
Posts: 60
Joined: 22 Sep 2015, 01:44

Re: Mobile Device

Post by Bullseye »

I can't find that part of the script.. here's the one I am currently using..
listener.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar

Topic Author
Sniper_E
VIP
VIP
Posts: 1164
Joined: 14 Oct 2014, 19:01

Re: Mobile Device

Post by Sniper_E »

It would be easier for me to give you an update on the added devices. Copy over your files with these.
Last edited by Sniper_E on 11 Oct 2015, 05:55, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar

Bullseye
Users
Users
Posts: 60
Joined: 22 Sep 2015, 01:44

Re: Mobile Device

Post by Bullseye »

Thanks Ed, just copy the mobile device folder to ext/sniper ?

& just out of curiosity what does rotate.php do?
Last edited by Bullseye on 11 Oct 2015, 05:53, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar

Topic Author
Sniper_E
VIP
VIP
Posts: 1164
Joined: 14 Oct 2014, 19:01

Re: Mobile Device

Post by Sniper_E »

Oooops you can delete that directoy. It was showing a random image for our desktops during testing.

[ Post made via Samsung Galaxy2 Tablet ] Image

User avatar

Bullseye
Users
Users
Posts: 60
Joined: 22 Sep 2015, 01:44

Re: Mobile Device

Post by Bullseye »

What directory do I need to delete & did you see my edit about where to put the mobile device folder? :eyes2:

User avatar

Topic Author
Sniper_E
VIP
VIP
Posts: 1164
Joined: 14 Oct 2014, 19:01

Re: Mobile Device

Post by Sniper_E »

Updated listener.php and images...

Copy all of these images into your ext/sniper/mobiledevice/images/ directory.
images.zip
Copy this listener.php file into your ext/sniper/mobiledevice/event/ directory.
listener.zip
Overwrite all of your files and images with these.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic