Custom Header Logo displays logos and background images in the header. This can changed for all forums and categories independently.
You can also add a logo and background images to all pages like search, memberlist or user control panel - even in subdirectories and pages with queries.
Path for logo images: images/chl_logos
Path for background: images/chl_backgrounds
- Updated to board_url
- Updated code to set width and height in acp.
- Twig update
- Load language update
- Custom Header Logo 3.2.x v1.0.2
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to ` `.
- In the ` ` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named ` ` (if it does not already exist).
- Copy the `
` folder to ` ` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- Look for ` ` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its ` ` link.