Author: dmzx & martin
This extension will add an upload system for files to your forum.
This will allow you to host your own files from your server rather than use a 3rd party.
Allowed extensions 'zip', 'rar'
Set permission for groups, default only admin group can upload files.
Added copy button by martin.
Update URL in files and copyright.
- File Upload v1.0.2
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to ` `.
- In the ` ` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named ` ` (if it does not already exist).
- Copy the `
` folder to ` ` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- Look for ` ` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its ` ` link.